Marks & Spencer is relaunching its Sparks loyalty scheme next week, meaning that card holders can continue to donate to charity, while one lucky person per store will get a free shop.
The fabulous grocer (love getting special food from there) will offer instant rewards during shopping, such as bags of Percy Pigs or Apothecary Candles, with at least one customer per store a week gifted a free shop at the checkout.
The Sparks scheme, which was first launched back in 2015, differs to other supermarkets’ loyalty schemes in that shoppers collect points to get advance access to sales and invites to events, rather than vouchers or discounts offered by Tesco’s Clubcard scheme or Sainsbury’s Nectar card.
When the new scheme is launched, customers with existing points will lose their points in exchange for …
Superdrug has launched a new version of its loyalty card – the Health & Beautycard – and there are some welcome deals to be had from today to 5th May including:
- Double points on own brand and exclusives
- Triple points on selected Toni&Guy hair products
- 100 bonus points when you buy Wilkinson Hydro blades with Wilkinson Hydro Razor
- 500 Health & Beautycard points when you buy DKNY Delicious Delights Cool Swirl 50ml, Delicious Delights Dreamsicle 50ml or Delicious Fruity Rooty 50ml
- Health & Beautycard holders save £3 on Vidal Sassoon Salonist and also get Superdrug Spring Water at half price
Points are at a rate of 1 point for every £1 spent. If you haven’t got a card already, to get earning:
- Pick up a card in your local Superdrug
- To earn points at superdrug.com