Superdrug revamps its loyalty card
Superdrug has launched a new version of its loyalty card – the Health & Beautycard – and there are some welcome deals to be had from today to 5th May including:
- Double points on own brand and exclusives
- Triple points on selected Toni&Guy hair products
- 100 bonus points when you buy Wilkinson Hydro blades with Wilkinson Hydro Razor
- 500 Health & Beautycard points when you buy DKNY Delicious Delights Cool Swirl 50ml, Delicious Delights Dreamsicle 50ml or Delicious Fruity Rooty 50ml
- Health & Beautycard holders save £3 on Vidal Sassoon Salonist and also get Superdrug Spring Water at half price
Points are at a rate of 1 point for every £1 spent. If you haven’t got a card already, to get earning:
- Pick up a card in your local Superdrug
- To earn points at superdrug.com, you’ll need to register your card online
- Present card when you’re shopping.
- Redeem online and in store and shopping can be paid for in a mix of points and pounds.
Savvy shoppers, health conscious customers, busy parents and beauty lovers will receive special member offers, bonus promotions; birthday treats and free delivery with no minimum spend on Superdrug.com.