Superdrug has launched a new version of its loyalty card – the Health & Beautycard – and there are some welcome deals to be had from today to 5th May including:
- Double points on own brand and exclusives
- Triple points on selected Toni&Guy hair products
- 100 bonus points when you buy Wilkinson Hydro blades with Wilkinson Hydro Razor
- 500 Health & Beautycard points when you buy DKNY Delicious Delights Cool Swirl 50ml, Delicious Delights Dreamsicle 50ml or Delicious Fruity Rooty 50ml
- Health & Beautycard holders save £3 on Vidal Sassoon Salonist and also get Superdrug Spring Water at half price
Points are at a rate of 1 point for every £1 spent. If you haven’t got a card already, to get earning:
- Pick up a card in your local Superdrug
- To earn points at superdrug.com
At last, Superdrug has started to roll out MakeUp Revolution in its stores. You can already buy their products online, but sometimes it’s just better to see things in real life.
As you may know I am a fan of this budget beauty range. Items start from £1 and go up to a staggering £12. They have some great items, and some that are decent dupes for the more premium brands.
These are the stores that have MakeUp Revolution right now, but more are being added so if your town isn’t on there, check out MakeUp Revolution’s Facebook page.
24-32 CHEAPSIDE, BARNSLEY, S70 1RR
10-13 HAMSTEAD HOUSE THE WALKS SHOP CTR, BASINGSTOKE, RG21 7LG
BERWICKWY WALTHSTOW 307
6 BERWICK WAY SELBOURNE WALK, SHOPPING CENTRE WALTHAMSTOW, LONDON E17 7JR…