Gimi is a new pocket money app and chores manager that has launched in the UK to teach kids as young as six how to earn, save and manage their money.
Using Gimi parents can:
- Set-up a weekly or monthly allowance for their child
- Set chores for their children to earn additional money (children can also suggest chores to them too!)
- And, create savings. All whilst teaching kids about interest rates
In turn, kids are able to:
- Track the money they’ve earned through good behaviour, jobs completed around the house, goals you set around their school work, anything a parent likes
- Set-up dream buys (such as a skateboard) and monitor how long it takes to get there.
Gimi differs from other pocket …