Free cake and hot drink from John Lewis – new loyalty card
I got free cake and hot drink vouchers from December 2013 to June 2014. I went with my friend and we used our vouchers to save over £11 for a carrot cake, Victoria sponge and two hot drinks.
I just need to produce the card when I go into the shop and if I shop online, the card is already linked to my online account. If I shop on the phone, I just need to give them the number on the back.
The advantages of having the card while you shop
Along with your membership card, as a member you’ll get
- John Lewis to understand your preferences
- Previews and inside news from John Lewis
- Vouchers to treat you to a monthly free hot drink and a cake of your choice when you visit a John Lewis shop (highly motivating!)
- Invitations to exclusive local events
- Entry into a regular prize draw every time you use your card
- Exclusive rewards and offers tailored to your buying habits (which they learn about from your card)
Oh and here are some pictures of the fab cake and chocolate I recently enjoyed and other cake they sell. Yum.